Request application materials
Get more information by requesting application materials that include the SPU guide and admissions guideline.
- * The "admission guideline" is an overview of SPU's entrance examinations. Examinations for the Shakaijin (Adult Students) admissions and junior-year transfer admissions are not included.
- * The "application guideline" comprises detailed information of each examination type and applications.
- * Telemail may end services about one week before the application deadline. Please directly contact SPU if you are requesting application materials just before the deadline or in an urgent situation.
How to request application materials with Telemail
Application materials will be mailed in one to two days with Telemail (Japanese)
*Follow the directions on the link to request application materials on Telemail.
Automated voice response system
(1) Call the number below (automated voice response system):
IP phone number: 050-8601-0101
(2) Enter the six-digit number of the application material you wish to be sent.
(3) Register your mailing address by following the voice guidance.
- * A calling rate of about \12 every 3 minutes applies for all regular telephone lines in Japan.
- * Please speak slowly and clearly when registering information such as your name and mailing address. Materials may not be mailed to the correct address if the recorded information is unclear.
- * Materials requested before the scheduled shipment starting date are processed as reservations, and will be mailed on the shipment starting date.
- * Materials will be normally delivered in two to three days after your request. It may take four days or more depending on the time of the request, your region and delivery conditions. Contact the Telemail Customer Center if materials are not delivered after more than five days.
For inquiries on Telemail:
Telemail Customer Center
Phone:050-8601-0102 (9:30am - 6:00pm)